Just finished great Rhine River cruise!

Yes that looks right. I think sometime location can vary a bit but that is where our boat and Viking ship was last week

Thanks! I was curious if there were other spots they boarded from.

You should definitely consider doing the Danube one. I enjoyed the Rhine river but some of the ports we stopped at on my Amawaterways cruise were dreadful (a warehouse parking lot for example). With the Disney Amawaterways Danube cruise with every stop you could go out on a walk and explore shops, restaurants, really close to the ship.

So, if you had to pick between the two, you'd do the Danube? I'm going with my Mom in 2020 to celebrate her birthday and she told me to pick. Ugh..they both look good :-) I tried to base it off of excursions, and again, I want to do both,so I'm pretty bad at this game. LOL

So, if you had to pick between the two, you'd do the Danube? I'm going with my Mom in 2020 to celebrate her birthday and she told me to pick. Ugh..they both look good :-) I tried to base it off of excursions, and again, I want to do both,so I'm pretty bad at this game. LOL
I haven't done the Rhine, but the Danube rivercruise is *truly* spectacular!

Sayhello

So, if you had to pick between the two, you'd do the Danube? I'm going with my Mom in 2020 to celebrate her birthday and she told me to pick. Ugh..they both look good

I've done both with ABD during the holidays and I am doing the Danube again next year (with DM and DD for her graduation).

Well, that pretty much solidified it, Danube for the win!! Thanks everyone for chiming in. Now I just have to wait until I can book it. The trouble with planning vacations so far in advance:D

Well, that pretty much solidified it, Danube for the win!! Thanks everyone for chiming in. Now I just have to wait until I can book it. The trouble with planning vacations so far in advance:D

I loved both but Danube wins for which one I liked more. Being able to walk off the ship and explore at night at each port was really enjoyable. Although the end of the cruise in Amsterdam on the Rhine was spectacular. Love that city.

There are riverboat cruises that include both Rhine and Danube on the same boat, via the canal that connects both rivers. I guess Disney does not have this option.

-Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter