Just Got A Member Discount!

Luigi's Girl

DIS Veteran
I've been checking frequently just in case a member discount became available for my Saturday cash night in November and i was shocked (and so was Elaine at MS) that it was! Instead of $ 725.00 the rate is $544.00 for a 2 bedroom on November 12th. Just thought I'd share incase anyone else was hoping for the same thing. :cool1:

I've always gotten a 25% discount for cash nights.

What resort?

Congratulations! I've found it's been common that one weekend night was available but the other one wasn't.

OneMoreTry said:
I've always gotten a 25% discount for cash nights.

What resort?

BCV. The CM said she's worked there for years and has never seen that happen but maybe it's because it's during F&W. After I hung up I called back again just to check and make sure my 8 night stay was still intact and that I did infact get the discount.

Glad it worked for you, and gee I am glad I am not paying rack rates. I kind of forget how expensive it can be

I called and okw and ssr had stuidos available nov 11 and 12 at 225 each, with the discount I am assuming. Decided to wait for ap discount and move after week stay at ssr

I booked a trip just before becoming a member-staying at POR. I leave this Monday 8/15-do you think they would adjust the rate for my cash trip using my member discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter