Just got back and booked for DH's R&R!!!

ArmyWife3-4

DIS Veteran
It didn't even take 24 hours at home for me to book our next trip! :rotfl2:

This week's trip was a wonderful time, more so than I ever could have imagined, but DH is now eager to go on his next trip. While I was on our trip, I asked DH if he wanted to go back for his R&R at the end of April, and he said YES!!!!

I called SOG to ask some questions about their cancellation policy, and the person I spoke with told me to book two weeks and then we can narrow down when we have a better idea of DH's exact R&R dates. You just can't beat a rate of $117/night!!! That will put my mind at ease about booking a few more dining reservations!:goodvibes

Since his R&R is set to be 18 days as of right now, a 6 day 5 night trip will be a perfect getaway! :)

I plan on calling/emailing the Guest Relations manager I met during our 'dream' the last day in the parks (you can read about it here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1920864). She asked me to let her know when we were coming again either for DH's R&R or after his return.

I am so excited to go again AND to go again wit DH!!!! :dance3: :cheer2: :goodvibes :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter