Just got back!!!!!

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Just got back about 1:30 this morning. Had a great time as usual. Had a couple of quirky things go wrong at the HRH, but the good out weighed the bad.

Yesterday at the HRH pool they were filming part of a commercial for the Super Bowl. They had a model sitting on a lounge chair where the lifeguard chair usually is and Frankenstein was painting her toenails. The pool is in the background. It showed how un-glamourous modeling can be. "Frank" was very personable and accomodating, he even volunteered to be in a few pix with DD.

We used "Yourride" transportation. Our driver was great, on time. We booked a stretch white limo as a surprise for DD, she screamed with delight when she saw it.

We are big New England Patriot fans, it was great watching the game on the Huge Outdoor Screen at City Walk.

DD did participate in Dive-In Movies, the movie was Dr Doolittle 2, it was too cold for me to swim that night but she loved it.

Any questions, ask away.

Patty

Did you happen to get a look at the Royal Pacific.? The Hotel is scheduled to open July 15th and we have reservations for that day for 5 nights.

We did drive by it, looks very big!!!

We might check it out this fall.

patty

Welcome back, Patty!!

Hey, what's with the weather I thought it was warm down there?

Didja get a chance to enjoy the darker hours?

Sounds like you had a ball. How cool to have a stretch greet your family!

And again
:wave: WELCOME BACK!

We went on the Hulk after dark.....Its even better at night....That was our only wait, we got in line around 6:30, the wait was 15-20 minutes....The days were great warm and partly sunny. It did cool off at night though, as soon as the sun went down it dropped to 50-60.
JPRA went was having tech difficulties and we didnt want to wait .... It was getting dark when we were on dueling dragons, but we werent in the front row, not so great...

All in all we had a blast...

Upgraded our passes to annual passes, now we have an excuse more often.

Patty

A stretch limo! Cool! My kids would love that.

Did you eat any meals at the HRH? How about Citywalk or the parks? (I love to eat on vacation!)

Glad you had fun!

I'll tell you, I booked the limo online, I think it cost $110. R/T from MCO to the HRH. We never ate at the HRH but we ate at the HRC, MYTHOS, my fav meal, NASCAR (DD's favorite), DD ate at Camp Lil Rock one night. We had burgers at Mels one day and had lunch at the Beach Club at the HRH. Sorry, I forfot about that, on Monday we checked out around nine, put our bags in storage and rented a cabana for the day. We felt soooooo special. The lunch there was tasty. I had a mexicali wrap, DH had a burger and DD had pizza. DD, 8, has decided that she is a vegetarian, when she wants to be, therefore she ate lots of pizza.

Mythos was my fav meal, buffalo chicken wrap, homemade chips, and warm choc banana gooey cake. DD had pizza, (what else), DH had tuna steak which he loved. It came with mashed potatoes that were seasoned he ate them but prefers boring unseasoned foods.

We dranks lots of "strongarita's" at citywalk, we watched the Patriots beat Green Bay there. If anyone was there my DD was the man standing by the huge screen tv wearing a dark blue "Pats" shirt with his arms thrust in the touchdown position screaming WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter