just got home from a great trip

scottsod

Mouseketeer
hi

just droping a quick report

we just got in from driving home to nj

we spent a week at all star movies. loved it except the beds were way to hard. my wife son and i had a blast. my son is 6 and has cp and used his wheelchair the entire time. wich is long since he usualy uses a walker at school. we had a great experiance i will put togeather a trip report for that board but i want to say as far as help to the disabled it was great!

disney gave us a gac at animal kingdome 1st day
it was stamped to use alternate access were available and sit close in shows

well

we used the gac all day at every ride that was fast pass and walked on with no or little wait!! non fast pass took us in right away though the wheelchair gate

we also used it to get to meet the characters we would just show the cm and they would let us go in 1 or 2 people
1 or 2 cm said wait on line or you need a diffrent pass but after a few seconds of telling them all the other cm let us through they did also

at universal we were givin 10 passes to use there fast pass any time we wanted we were to surrender the passes as we used them but only 2 or 3 times were we asked to do so (so we gave away the left over to someone else in a chair that didnt know about them)

at islands of adventure we got a pass card that allowed us to use the fast pass all day! we just showed it and went on same with characters!
we also gave this away at the end of the day.

it was great for my son he got to go on all the rides he wanted and over and over again saw shows 2-3 times

longest line i waited on was for ice cream!

and this was over easter week parks were crowded and big rides has hour to hour and a half wait

also we used the disney baby care area to change our son hes not trained yet it was awsome nice place

any one need info just post and ill reply
thanks

scott

Thanks for the info! :goodvibes and for sharing the magic by giving the tickets away at the end of the day... :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter