Just got new screen saver from Member Services at DVC site!

I've been having the same problem too. I wonder if we have the same internet company and that is why we are getting the error. I'm also from MA and we have RCN!!! I'd be interested to know.

My wife and I both love it. Had a hard time with those H.H. and V.B. questions but the screen saver is working great.

After many tries and many successful quizzes (5 out of 5), I was finally able to download the screen saver. Just to hear the "If you believe in magic" jingle was worth the effort and the pictures are great. If anyone would like a copy, just E-Mail me and I'll send you one. Please let me know if I shouldn't be doing this (copyright laws etc). Don't want to do anything I shouldn't be doing but it seems like more of an advertisement than a screen saver and I don't think Disney would mind, but I could be wrong.

Has anyone figured out a way to turn off the sound?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter