Just got the new CM cutting blades...

Tiger Fan

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=teal>
and I love them. They are rolling blades to be used with the cutting system and they come in antique and arabesque. They are so cool. Just wanted to share.

Lisa

I've had them for a while and I'm in love with them. It's so much easier to make great borders than to use decorative scissors. Everyone should give these a try. They're awesome!

I can't wait to see these! My CMC forgot to bring them to the last crop I was at :( ....I did get a Sidekick, though!

I have heard reports of many people getting cut by them though....watch out! Personally I want these so badly I'll risk it...lol.

They're on my shopping list.

The problem is, "My list" is growing faster than I can purchase the things on it.

Chessie

I have been considering purchasing them. Now I will have to put them on my list.

YIKES.....more money! I need to get a job to support my addiction.

LOL Christiansmom! That's part of the reason I decided to become a consultant!

Christiansmom:

That's why I'm seriously considering becoming a CM consultant right now! In the next couple weeks I just may be! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter