Just how early can you get a meal at a Disneyland Hotel restaurant?

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
We are staying at the Hilton Anaheim on Disneyland's big day of July 17. Here's a thought. The park is scheduled to open at 8 a.m. We will be leaving our hotel as early as we can wrestle 4 children out of bed. We want to be in line waiting to get in when the park actually opens. I know it will be a zoo that day. What about breakfast that morning? Will we perhaps be able to go over to one of the hotels for a quick take out? Downtown Disney places likely to be open for a quick breakfast? Isn't it funny the questions that pop into your head when you are contemplating standing in line waiting for Disneyland Park to open on perhaps its biggest day in 50 years. And also the dreaded bathroom question? These are just a few of the concerns that pop into your head. Not just for yourself but also for 4 kiids. So I was just wondering. I guess we will most likely bring along somekind of food. Do not want to be too loaded down however as I have read there will be plenty opportunities outside the park for "50" souvenirs. Just thinking out loud.

The le brea bakery in DTD should be open. Otherwise just get breakfast after you are inside the park. That is what I plan to do. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter