Just how loud is HRH?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I was reading in that great Universal book again and came across a part that says how you can hear the "bass" part of music from other rooms in your room!!! Is that true?? How disturbing have you found that to be??

The music itself is not too loud. Sometimes there may be a party or roudy neighbors. Then there may be loud music.

Oh no Barry....I hope that doesn't happen too often!!! Hopefully we'll be tired enough from all our running around that a wild party won't bother us!!:rolleyes: :D

We stayed on the 4th floor last year overlooking the pool, and we did not find it loud at all, in fact I think our home is alot more nosier than the hotel was. The music in the lobby when we first arrived was great, got me in such a vacation mood.

The only time I heard music was outside my room in the hallways and in the lobby areas, oh and of course the pool area. Your gonna love it. Awesome is a word I would use to descirbe HRH!

Ask for a graden view room, they are usually quieter. I did find the music from outside noisy. But I'm a light sleeper & I sleep later then most people.

Oh man, I did not even think about this! Should that be a concern when booking at the HRH? Do I have to deal with background music in my room, in the night??

I am an EXTREMELY light sleeper and can't stand really loud music. I LOVED the HRH. THe music in the lobby and around the pool was great. We never heard music in our room unless we were playing it. We were in a garden view room.

When I posted I heard the music from the outside I meant to say it was when we had a room right in front of the pool. I did hear it in the morning no question about it. But I don't thinkmost people would be bothered by it. I have no problem with the garden view rooms.

You guys sure know how to make me feel better!! Thanks for the replies!! Gschmerl, you sound like me, a LIGHT sleeper!!!:)

Kitty 34,
Yes I'm a really light sleeper. I always take foam ear plugs with me when I travel. They are more comfortable than hard ones and do a good job of filtering out sounds. I didn't need to use them at the HRH!!

We had a poolview room last year and the noise was no bother. As a matter of fact at 10:00 the fountains and pools went off, and so did the music. I would usually be sitting out at the pool after a morning walk with a relaxing cup of coffee and at 8:00 the lifeguard climbed on his chair, pools went on, music began. It really did set the mood for another fun day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter