Just how noisy are live shows at WDW?

Off Kilter, the band that plays in Canada at Epcot is also pretty loud. I recommend not sitting too near the stage when they play. But they are great so don't skip it.:teeth:

I have always been sensitive to loud noises, and for me, MOST of the attractions and shows at WDW are WAY too loud.

This is the way I solve it. My favorite fanny pack has two tiny zipper compartments on the sides. I try to keep these compartments very clean. On my right tiny compartment I keep medicine. I just toss them in there. In my left tiny compartment, I keep foam ear plugs. It is easy enough to insert the foam ear plugs just as I go into the attraction. I already know which ones are too loud. I also use the ear plugs during the fireworks. When I'm done, I just tuck them back into that tiny compartment. I don't have to dig in the whole bag looking for them.

I agree with a lot of people here. Tarzan Rocks was very loud. There were several other shows that were also. That said, most of the shows did not bother me. I'd take a pair of earplugs for everyone, JIC. You can get them at Target for a few dollars. They even come in kid sizes. Depending on your child, you may want to try them out first. I got some for my sons before we took them to an air show. One of them, even though he REALLY hated the noise, hated the feeling of the ear plugs more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter