Just made final payment. We are ready for 10/25/2003 Magic. Alots of ?

martel-luv-wdw

Mouseketeer
Cant wait, ME,DH, DS,DGM will all be counting the days for here on out.

Hope to hear from other's about trick or treat/halloween party?

Now stating to plan shore excursions:

Key West (on our own) lunch at Jimmy Buffets. Has anyone ever been there? How the food? DH really wants go to there? then shopping and sunset at Mallory sq.

Grand Cayman- swim with the sting rays. DGM staying on ship then meeting us. Which is better DCL or Capt Marvin's? What times for the excursion is the best?
Is there a place DGM can put her feet in the water?

Cozumel- Mini golf at Sally's. DGM has a hard time getting around, Is it a long/hills or flat walk? Is a cab the best way to go? Is there a beach close just to to take a quick dip?

And of course, we cant wait to see Castaway Cay again., And all the fun stuff to do on the Magic.

Yay! Emma's mom is posting!!!!

We were on the Halloween cruise last year and I HIGHLY suggest you check out the link above! These people are EXCELLENT and they become your own family! I met Emma last year and she and I are now great pen pals!

All I can say about your ?s is that you will LOVE Stingray City. We did it with DCL, but we here that Cap'n Marvin's does a good job too! Your DGM can stay on the ship and hang her legs over the side so she can soak her feet.

Oh, and the Costume Contest is a MUST to see. It is so thrilling to see the costumes of fellow guests!

No matter what you decide to do, you will LOVE your SPOOKY (j/k) Halloween cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter