Just me? Video ads on the Dis

elaine amj

DIS Veteran
UGH - the last couple of days I've noticed those auto-start video ads loading regularly on the Disboards. I don't care about ads on the page. But I hate it when video ads start without my clicking on anything. I like to browse by opening multiple tabs. Today, I've had 2 ads running at the same time (along with my internet radio).

PLUS - no way to stop the ads without closing the whole window/tab. This is going to get seriously annoying really fast. UGH!

Guess I'll have to start up my ad blocker again (I don't like to do it as it blocks some stuff I do want to see).

UGH - the last couple of days I've noticed those auto-start video ads loading regularly on the Disboards. I don't care about ads on the page. But I hate it when video ads start without my clicking on anything. I like to browse by opening multiple tabs. Today, I've had 2 ads running at the same time (along with my internet radio).

PLUS - no way to stop the ads without closing the whole window/tab. This is going to get seriously annoying really fast. UGH!

Guess I'll have to start up my ad blocker again (I don't like to do it as it blocks some stuff I do want to see).
I use adblocker plus. You can whitelist those domains you are willing to let through on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!