Just ordered our park and La Nouba tickets!

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
We're leaving for Disney on 8/14. I just ordered our La Nouba tickets! We've been to Disney many times but this will be our first time seeing La Nouba and only our 2nd time seeing a Cirque show. The first was Alegria (or something like that) years ago in Philly.

I also ordered our park passes. I got La Nouba from Disney's site because we wanted to pick our seats. I got the passes from Undercover Tourist. So we saved on passes but paid full price for La Nouba.

This trip will be different than all of our previous family trips. For one thing, we're going in August which we know will change the dynamics due to heat and crowds. We usually go in November (Jersey week) and before DD was in school, we went in September and/or March.

The other reason this trip will be different is because we are going for 2 weeks! So we've been making a list of all the things we never take the time to do. La Nouba was high on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter