Just received my birth certificate

Jeanny

I can feel the warmth now!
I finally received my certified copy of my birth certificate...YEA. I've always just used my baptism record for anything I needed... going to Canada, I-9 forms, etc. Who knows what happened to my original birth certificate, even my Mom doesn't know where it is. But learning from these boards that I need a "certified" copy to cruise, I sent away for it in July and finally received it today. One more step closer to my cruise.
sport20.gif

Hmm,, maybe I should start packing now...

Yeah! I just dug all of ours out the other day. Can you believe I have my original one sent to my parents, in the original envelope, from 36 years ago!:eek:

I still have my daughter's original birth certificates, both the one from the hospital which is in her baby book and the certified one from Town Hall... it's a little tattered and ripped on the edges, but it's still usable... I thought about laminating it, but I guess that wouldn't be legal then???? I know some people say you need the raised seal, but others say it just has to be certified by your state.

oh well, at least we both have them now!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter