• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Returned From Vwl!

disneygemuk

Earning My Ears
Just returned from a week at VWL! We're BCV owners and that was full so we thought we'd give VWL a try for the first time. We loved it!! BCV still our favourite but VWL is lovely for a change. Had a great studio looking over the woods - (3561), with a partial view through trees of Bay Lake. Staff were all really friendly and loved Hidden Springs pool area. Boat to MK was useful as well. Didn't use buses there much - on 1st day hopped on bus to Epcot and it took 40 mins - stopped for ages at Fort Wilderness - only negative point. Its a beautiful resort and I will definately stay here again! On another point tried Soarin for first time - loved that too and the new Seasons foodcourt is a vast improvement in the land! Sad to be back home in UK! Had a great 20 day trip with WDW at end - went to Boston, Plymouth, Cape Cod area and New York first - all fantastic!! Can't wait til next trip - Xmas at BCV!!
:cheer2:

We did seven weeks in america last year as we have alot of family in Boston.
my daughter loved new york ,Washington Nashville Memhis,Fort Knox,Niagra Falls,Blue Ridge mountains and Pittsburg.

Hi,

Glad you had a good time!!! Thanks for sharing!

Every year, DH and I say "we should try VWL"....but we never do! We live in New England, and are always afraid we won't have that vacation-feel when we stay there, due to the dark, woodsy-like atmosphere. We usually stick with OKW for their beach atmosphere, but have tried BCV and are going to BWV next week.

We do love the resort, and always make a point to do breakfast at Whispering Canyon. Maybe one of these years we will give it a try! ::MickeyMo

Sounds like you had a great vacation over here, glad you enjoyed yourselves.
VWL is our home and we love it also. We will be visiting your home (BCV) this December. Can't wait!

Sounds like a great vacation. You were up near me. Sometime you need to come back to New England and come up to Maine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter