just testing

:wave2: Hi Michelle,
Thanks, I just checked out your website and I see that we have a lot of things in common. Your website looks great. Keep up the good work. Do you mind if I ask how you get the pictures on your messages here??
:confused:

MM71, thanks for checking out my site and for signing the guestbook! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it, I hope to have more pages ready soon.

To put pictures in your signature here you first need to have them on a hosting site, which, the DIS offers this free of charge! I don't have a link to their photo hosting section handy at the moment though...

So once you have uploaded it to the site and are viewing it there, right click on the image and when the menu pops click on "properties", another box will pop up and in there you will see a URL address for the picture, you will want to highlight that, right click and copy it. Then either in your user profile (if you want it to be in your signature) or if you just want to post it you can start a new thread or reply to one. Either way, you will want to put [ img ]paste the url code after that and then put [ /img ] at the end of it (but don't put spaces like I did, it needs to be all together). When putting it in an individual post you can also just use the IMG button up at the top and then paste the url in the box that pops up.

I hope that makes sense, if you need additional help there are a lot of great people here on the Tech Board. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter