Just watched the Universal Video they sent me and.....

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
are we going to regret just going for 3 nights???

(We're planning on 7 nights at Disney and the last three at HRH.)

By the way...order the Universal (free) video....it really gets you in the mood!!!:D :bounce:

By staying on property you will have plenty of time to see everything. My son and I do 2 nights and 3 days in the parks and have plenty of time to do everything we want to do as many times as we want. We are not into big coasters, so we skipped all of them, but otherwise we did everything at least once. What we don't get to enjoy as much is the hotel - it sounds like you planned the perfect amount of time to me. Have a great trip.:)

kitty34, when did you order your free universal planning video, and what phone number did you call?

last week i tried to order a free video, but was told univeral is no longer sending them out

I ordered the video about 3 weeks ago. I don't remember what # I called but the number right here on the video is 888-389-4783......maybe that's it.

I would definetly recommend this video!!!:cool:

i just called that number (888-389-4783) and was told that as of january 2002, they are no longer sending out the free universal planning video (if you had ordered one prior to january, you would be receiving it, but no more videos can be ordered) - instead, universal is sending out a packet containing assorted brochures

once again, oh well.

They must have run out. That's too bad. I ordered mine right after the DIS "crash" so it had to be around the 3rd week in January.:)

That's interesting.

I had ordered one at the end of 2000 and received it. Then, they sent me the 2002 version sometime in Nov. 2001. I never requested this year's video, though I eventually would have. The only noticeable difference between the two is info about FOTL and a blurb about the new hotel. The cover is exactly the same, and the scenes with the actors and talking is the same.

Hi Raidermatt. What do they say different about FOTL between the two videos? Just curious?:)

I just received a Universal video yesterday. I don't recall requesting it...didn't even know they had it. They must have sent it just by my making reservations. We'll be going for the first time in March! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter