just weird thoughts on wearing masks

The mask thing will probably die down by then. I suspect it will be people who want to wear them, not mandated, after a few months.
Some may be bothered by the risk posed by the 35% asymptomatic spreader rate. Some won't.
The concerned may choose to wear a mask. (And socially distance.)

Some may be bothered by the risk posed by the 35% asymptomatic spreader rate. Some won't.

Except the mask doesn't really protect the wearer. The mask is solely for the purpose of mitigating a "shedder" from spewing forth their infected saliva, snot, and voice "moisture" farther than it would without. So the "concerned" aren't really going to feel any better when the "unconcerned" are don't care what the spread.

Last edited:

Except the mask doesn't really protect the wearer or the. The mask is solely for the purpose of mitigating a "shedder" from spewing forth their infected saliva, snot, and voice "moisture" farther than it would without. So the "concerned" aren't really going to feel any better when the "unconcerned" are don't care what the spread.
Well, the concerned care about themselves and their neighbor. They wear a mask to primarily not join the ranks of the spreaders....if indeed they are part of the 35%.

Where are you getting that rate?

Did you make a video that’s gone viral on Twitter by any chance?

A global pandemic and the big issue is "OMG I have to wear a mask!?!"

It's a simple safety mitigation, that can be the difference between life and death.

Honestly, I get this view. I really do. However, if it's really so bad we have to wear a mask outdoors, indoors, and in some peoples cases, while driving their car, places like Disney World should probably remain closed. Seriously. This mask thing is so out of hand it's crazy at this point.

How much of a safety mitigation is it when people are wearing pretty much anything as a mask including standard issue bandanas that are thinner than women's panty hose anyway?

Where did you buy your crystal ball? Walmart? You working with Fauci on your predictions? He's right 50% of the time.

Seriously? A brand new virus unlike most others seen and you're mocking the professionals working their butts off trying to help by using the data we currently have. So lovely.

And yes, there will be a second wave. You don't even have to spend years in medicine to understand this.

I wear a mask to protect you, you wear a mask to protect me.
Asymptomatic spread is a big problem with covid-19.
I believe there are differing opinions now regarding asymptomatic spread too. We are still learning a lot about this virus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter