Keenz 7s at WDW?

WonderlandisReality

DIS Veteran
We are looking at purchasing a Keenz 7s for 2 children with special needs. We have a standard side-by-side double however the eldest is getting too tall for it. There are currently no traditional double special needs strollers on the market.

The FB for this company states the 7s is permitted at WDW. I was under the impression that wagons were not. Is it the exterior design that isn't permitted? It would appear that this has several differences from standard wagon. It has 2 5-point harnesses. It is pushed (vs. pulled). And seems to fit within the dimesions listed on the WDW for strollers.

Has anyone tried this (fairly new) stroller at WDW?

We are looking at purchasing a Keenz 7s for 2 children with special needs. We have a standard side-by-side double however the eldest is getting too tall for it. There are currently no traditional double special needs strollers on the market.

The FB for this company states the 7s is permitted at WDW. I was under the impression that wagons were not. Is it the exterior design that isn't permitted? It would appear that this has several differences from standard wagon. It has 2 5-point harnesses. It is pushed (vs. pulled). And seems to fit within the dimesions listed on the WDW for strollers.

Has anyone tried this (fairly new) stroller at WDW?
do not know for sure but from what I understand it is the pulled that make wagons not useable at WDW. you are not allowed to pull things at WDW

I just ordered one for our special needs child who is turning 6. He is just to big for his City Mini. I am not to happy with any of the special needs strollers. The Keenz looks perfect. We are planning to give it a go at Disney in May. Fingers crossed. I am not one to throw a stink about anything but hubby says he is ready for a battle with Disney if they will not let out little guy use this stroller/wagon.

OP here: coincidentally we bought one for our 2 SN children the same week OT/PT found us a double Maclaren Major so we ended up with both. The Keenz definitely works better inside as it is narrower. The Maclaren is easier to fold/unfold, doesn't require the kids to sit in crossed-leg position, and doesn't require them to sit in bolt-upright position. My cognitively disabled 4-year old can escape the harness on the Keenz if she puts her mind to it. The Keenz has a fantastic canopy that allows her to pull down both sides if she is overstimulated. Ultimately we will likely end up bringing the Maclaren to WDW I think but I would be interested in hearing how things work with the Keenz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!