Keeping track of Royal GTY assignments and Royal Up cabins?

We got our GTY cabin assignment (28 days to sailing). We upgraded from OCV GTY to Oceanview balcony GTY awhile back. We are on deck 10, mid ship (no obstruction). Whew!

Just got our assignments for Adventure OTS, we had GTY ocean view. Got Deck 2 aft cabins (3N).

It was a free upgrade due to price changes. No complaints. We love aft cabins because they tend to be quiet.

That being said, we are still waiting for our Royal Up bet...

We also just got our assignment on HOTS. We are a little over a month away from sailing. We booked a guaranteed oceanview room and got deck 3 mid. No complaints but also hoping our bid comes through!

Got an email letting me know that my RoyalUp bid was unsuccessful. Tried to go from Oceanview Balcony to Grand Suite. Probably a bit ambitious.

We did GTY for an ocean balcony for our November cruise on Harmony. We received notification of our room assignment in September. I was glad we did because although it was a good room on Deck 10; it was a connecting stateroom. So, I was able to call and move a few cabins down the hall to a non-connecting room in the same category. I was wary of a connecting room because I wasn't sure of the noise level through the door.

Noise level depends on the neighbours. If they're a normal bunch then the noise is manageable. If they're a talkative bunch then you will for sure hear them through the door, which is almost like an amplifier for speech.

Royal Up bid was accepted. Moved from JS to GS. Put in bid about a month ago for 2/20/20 sailing. We bid $435 , which was $135 above minimum.
Of note, I received email two nights ago that RC tried to charge my card for Royal Up but card was declined. The email told me to either contact the original card issuer or to provide new card info and RC would try to charge again within 24 hours. I didnt realize my card had expired so I updated the payment info and sure enough 24 hrs later we got confirmation email last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!