Kennedy on the hotseat?

Rewatched TLJ on Netflix this last week and didn't like it any more than I did in the theater. It is still a listless mess with loads of plot holes and several main characters that could easily have been left out (Phasma, Poe, Finn).

Still have not seen Solo and may never see it. They really need to have a plan for IX and try somehow to mold 7 and 8 into something worthwhile. Probably was a really bad idea to kill the main bad guy in 8...

Rewatched TLJ on Netflix this last week and didn't like it any more than I did in the theater. It is still a listless mess with loads of plot holes and several main characters that could easily have been left out (Phasma, Poe, Finn).

Still have not seen Solo and may never see it. They really need to have a plan for IX and try somehow to mold 7 and 8 into something worthwhile. Probably was a really bad idea to kill the main bad guy in 8...

Solo is very different from TLJ. Whether you enjoyed TLJ or not will probably have little or no bearing on whether you will find Solo entertaining.

Solo is very different from TLJ. Whether you enjoyed TLJ or not will probably have little or no bearing on whether you will find Solo entertaining.
I understand that. My issue with Solo was the concept. Don't make prequels of "face" characters and try to pass off different actors as that well know one as the same person but just younger. Had the movie been about the MF before Han got it, and maybe a quick cameo at the end of him obtaining it with either an actor or CGI that would have been neat, or just have done a Boba Fett movie instead.

Prequels in general are very difficult to pull off. Movies should shy away from them, especially this franchise. They alread had 3 that were not thought of highly.

I understand that. My issue with Solo was the concept. Don't make prequels of "face" characters and try to pass off different actors as that well know one as the same person but just younger. Had the movie been about the MF before Han got it, and maybe a quick cameo at the end of him obtaining it with either an actor or CGI that would have been neat, or just have done a Boba Fett movie instead.

Prequels in general are very difficult to pull off. Movies should shy away from them, especially this franchise. They alread had 3 that were not thought of highly.
Fair enough. I didn't mind Solo. Good entertainment. But I get your point. I just think it is silly when people tie TLJ and Solo together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!