Kevin Start DIShing!

TVEPFOX

DIS Veteran
I would love to see Kevin visit the restaurants and post a rating along with his review on the site.

How about a system of 1 to 5.

Kevin gives his favorite picks 5 DIShes... get it?!

Or, in the case of what I think he would have given Tony's: 5 DISses...:crazy2:

Okay...couldn't resist. I like the idea of a written summarized review. It can even just be in brief note form. Just the high(low)lights of the restaurant and an overall rating.

Someone else was looking for an archive of the audio reviews, which all said would be a challenge and a lot of extra time/space on the server. Perhaps, this would be alternative to please everyone?

Kevin really should start DISHing now since this is the, DISHboards... as CRO says! :rotfl:

Where can I find the winning dining reviews? :confused3

Ahhh....it's good to be back! This has been on a thread before....

Kevin does not want to do this because he shows all sides of his reviews and sometimes there are good with the bad. It is hard to show all the points with the star system.

You can find all the reviews on the past podcasts.

:love:

Ahhh....it's good to be back! This has been on a thread before....

Kevin does not want to do this because he shows all sides of his reviews and sometimes there are good with the bad. It is hard to show all the points with the star system.

Hi Mommy..i was looking for the review of the "Win a Dining Review with Kevin" winner . I know they said on the podcast they would post the final four I just cant seem to find were they are. I just figured i would ask on this thread because it was about dining reviews. sorry about the confusion

I can see Kevin's point...I was just listening to his report on Yak and Yeti and
how would he rate that star wise? He loved the appetizers, but the main meals not so much, with his reviews it would be hard to just give it one general star rating for the whole place. Look at Prime Time, disgusting steak, but they thought the service was great, other meals were good/not so good, ect...

On a side note, I also listened to his O'Hana's review yesterday and was laughing so hard I was crying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter