Kevin, those rolls at Chef's de France...

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
I'm pretty sure they are Pillsbury's Frozen Crusty French Dinner rolls. We eat those several times a week and if they are exactly that product they are almost identical. You crack open the bottom and put a nice (big) pat of butter in the hole.

My DD was the first to say "Aren't these our rolls from home?", so I had to tell you when I heard how much you liked them during your review of Chef's de France.

You'll find them in the frozen section with other breads near the desserts. They are ten in a bag and you bake them for 6-8 minutes. They are so convenient. You can cook as little as 1 or all 10. A toaster oven is great for this job.

Pillsbury hit one out of the park w/ all of their frozen rolls & biscuits. I love the Wheat Rolls and the Dinner Rolls. Also, the Buttermilk Biscuits w/ some country ham (or Taylor ham for Pete & Kevin) are the best breakfast!

Annette from VA

Just wanted to let you know I love Alton Brown too! He is definately my favorite. I'll try to biscuits. I was worried they would taste like the ones from the can. Bleh.

I haven't tried any of these products but it sounds like I'm missing out on something good!

Also, if anyone really likes those rolls from Red Lobster with the Cheddar & Garlic, Pillsbury also sells them in the freezer section. Those rolls are really awesome and one of the best parts of the meal at Red Lobster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter