Keys to kingdom Tour

Daisy Duck 5

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I'm dorky dipp
I am going to be at WDW Dec 26-Jan 2nd and want to do the Keys to the Magic Kingdom tour. Should I book the tour now for 3 people ? Does it usually sell out and how many people do they take on each tour? I see there are 3 different times -does it matter which one ? We have wanted to do the tour before but not everyone was 16 years old.

YOu're going during a peak time, so my advice would be to book it as soon as you're able to. I know there's a limited number of people allowed on the tour, but I'm not sure what that number is.

I don't think it matters which time you book - that's probably more a matter of personal preference.

Be aware, however, that you're charged as soon as you book.

Enjoy!

I just wanted to add that we did the tour last time we were there and it was so interesting! Wear comfy shoes, though, (duh) because it really is quite a long walking tour.

Enjoy it! It was such a neat way to see the World!

Sherri :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter