Keys to the Kingdom or Backstage Magic

I think one (backstage magic) has a different age restriction and it's MUCH longer and more expensive. I've done KTK tour and there is a lot of standing around and walking involved and it's about 5-ish hours. BSM is a full day. It's similar from what I understand. I'd do the KTK tour again in a heart beat. It was fun, informative and well worth the time and money. BSM I probably wouldn't do. But that's just me. Other people like to do all the tours.

I have taken both tours, and much preferred the keys to the kingdom tour. I found that backstage magic was too long, too expensive,and unfortunately, many parts were not that interesting to me. It's about three times the cost of keys to the kingdom and I was quite disappointed. But I loved keys to the kingdom, and would even take that tour again because I liked it so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts