Kickin' it at the Fort

Hey guys there are several of ya there and I can't help but notice the only railing pics are the ones from the guy who ISN'T actually staying at the Fort.

By the way Jimmy, do you actually own more than one pair of shoes or shorts?

I refer you to below from June....

:)

A314574A-748D-4F71-8146-429CD255FB4C.jpeg 915703BF-09AF-4BB6-ADE8-EDBAE0925672.jpeg

Last edited:
20171030_171039.jpg

Tiggerdad, here i am kickin it after a fun halloween golf cart parade.

Bama Ed

Okay, Jimmy glad to know you got a chang'n of clothes there. Keep up the good work.

Ed, I knew you'd get there sooner or later just had to prod a little. Now we need some GC pics...

10 bonus points!

Would of been 20, but there are people in the background.

Good job sir!

you people and your kickin it at the fort pictures. I have to remind myself I was at the fort this time last year.

10 bonus points!

Would of been 20, but there are people in the background.

Good job sir!

Dude, it's Halloween. Every site is full with a golf cart and 2-3 generations of people/kids/families/friends/neighbors. People in the background are hard to avoid.

Sheesh! But I will take my 10 points and appeal to the judges. :teacher:

Bama Ed

Dude, it's Halloween. Every site is full with a golf cart and 2-3 generations of people/kids/families/friends/neighbors. People in the background are hard to avoid.

Bama Ed

Adapt!

Overcome!

Bama Ed
Appeal granted. Page 4 paragraph 3 subsection 2-a ( Halloween exception ). Award for plaintiff Bama Ed full 20 points plus an additional 5 points for wearing those sneakers. Case closed.

Appeal granted. Page 4 paragraph 3 subsection 2-a ( Halloween exception ). Award for plaintiff Bama Ed full 20 points plus an additional 5 points for wearing those sneakers. Case closed.
Pluto! Man, good to hear from you! I should have known an actual judge would back him up.

You still camping the Fort your usual November schedule?

Pluto! Man, good to hear from you! I should have known an actual judge would back him up.

You still camping the Fort your usual November schedule?
Mike! Nice to hear from you hope all is well with you and your family and Yes we will be there Sunday morning :dancer:

Mike! Nice to hear from you hope all is well with you and your family and Yes we will be there Sunday morning :dancer:

Good to hear. Post some while you're there if you get the chance. Sadly we won't make a return visit until at least March. Kids' school just makes it too hard to make a run during November except Thanksgiving week, and that is just too crowded for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!