Kidani questions

Nope, you get full cleaning on day 4 and T&T on day 8. It used to be the other way around years ago, but this has been the schedule for about 10 years now. If you are staying only 7 nights, you will only get Trash and Towel on day 4 and no full cleaning unless you want to pay extra for it.

They changed it? :confused3

I can't keep up lol.

You do receive a small starter supply of clothes detergent/no fabric softener. However, with three children you might want to bring extra. We don't even have younger children.....only an 11 yr old gs who does travel with us frequently.....and I find myself doing a load of laundry pretty much every night or early morning, so the one or two pkgs they start you with and even if replenished on day 4 usually isn't enough. Also, if it's really hot I usually wash the towels before day 4.

I do plan on bringing extra. Since we have the W/D, I plan on using them! I'd rather not have to buy 9 days worth if shorts and tank tops for myself. I assume the washer is just a regular one and not HE?

fyi, there has also been a high chair in every studio we've been in (in the closet, with pack & play).
as others said, stays of 7 nights/8 days or less, full clean on day 4.stay of more than 7 nights, follow the 4 (full cleaning)/ 8 (T&T) days rules.

No, stays of seven nights/eight days or less, trash and towel service on day 4. No full cleaning at all. At least until after you check out.

I do plan on bringing extra. Since we have the W/D, I plan on using them! I'd rather not have to buy 9 days worth if shorts and tank tops for myself. I assume the washer is just a regular one and not HE?

Not sure about GFV, but all the others are regular top loading washer. Not HE.

They changed it? :confused3

I can't keep up lol.

No, they didn't change it. It's only trash and towel on day 4 if you are staying 7 nights or less. If you are 8 nights or more, you get full cleaning on day 4 and trash and towel on day 8. We are going for 9 nights at Christmas, so I know we'll get a full cleaning on day 4 and trash and towel two days before we leave for home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter