Kidani request and kttw question

Miss Monorail 1971

Please Stand Clear of the Door
1. We are staying at Kidani on rented points on 7/7. I put in a request near Timon elevators. When I did online check in it said "near elevator" not near Timon elevator under the request section. Should I be worried? The owner we are renting points from has been great but I would hate to ask him to call again to make the request.

2. We are adding the dining plan but buying our tickets from UT. Will there be a problem adding the tickets to our kttw card even though I did online check in already? Also I added my credit card for charging privileges but I don't want that on my DD kttw (only 11). it didn't give me an option to choose which cards to put the charging privileges on. So how can I fix that?

1. DVC room requests need to go through the owner and Member Services which you did. The on-line check in system applies to Disney in general reservations. DVC was added to that system, but the optional room request section of that system does not have requests you can make through Member Services and does not override request made through MS, so the request you made near Timon elevator is still the one applicable to your booking. Note, any such requests are not guaranteed.

2. Not sure you can add UT tickets to key, but if you can the only thing you would need to do is, when you arrive and check in at the resort, have the room keys changed to add tickets. at check-in at the resort, you can also designate which keys should have charging privileges.

We were not able to add our tickets on to our KTTW last time. I believe it is possible but the CM was making out that it was a huge chore and I couldn't be bothered to argue so we just used our paper ones.

Part of me thinks it would be smart not to add tickets to our Kttw. Dh is our fp runner and he keeps the cards always. " because he doesn't loose things". Lol. But I found myself needing it to get snacks or shop and he has it and isn't with me. I may just have him keep tickets and not connect them.

Thanks for the re assurance. I know requests are not guarantee but DM has mobility issues and a long walk to the room on top of the long park days would make things very difficult for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter