Kidnapping at DD??? Anyone hear?

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
I just read on yahoo, that a worker was kidnapped in the parking lot of DD, anf then 4 toursits were later kidnapped after leaving Pleasure Island??? Has anyone heard thos> I read this on yahoo.com news, sorry I I dont have the direct link. BUt was just wondering whats goin on??

I just heard o my local news (South Florida) that there was a kidnapping of 4 tourists and a CM from Pleasure Island. The people were robbed then tied up. The same criminals a few hours eariler kidnapped, roobed and tied another tourist, then locked them in the trunk of a car.

These people are very lucky to be alive, you NEVER go with someone with a gun becasue you will most likely not be seen alive again. Maybe it's because I live in California and we are more crime aware here, but we are told to try to get away no matter what and NOT go with the person with the gun.

Well now!! So much for WDW security!!
I'm sure this will stir up some "feelings", but I never ever felt truly safe at Pleasure Island and DD anyway. Always seemed to be a lot of people just "hanging around". Lots of drunks, lots of people on drugs, etc. To me, Pleasure Island and DD aren't really a part of Disney World at all!! When we do venture over there, it's only to shop, see a movie, or to eat. And then it's in and out long before dark.

Thanks for posting the info. I am glad that they caught at least a few of the suspects.

I friend of mine just got back from WDW. He and I are both police officers. He said that there were alot of unsavory types hanging out at Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island. He was there during the time of the previous mentioned events. I will be staying away on my next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter