Kids and adult meals on DDP

sharpemom

Earning My Ears
Can my 8-year-old son order an adult entrée at BOG breakfast? We are using it as a quick-service credit from our DDP.

Can my 8-year-old son order an adult entrée at BOG breakfast? We are using it as a quick-service credit from our DDP.

For ALL quick service meals at ANY location, anyone in your party can order off the adult or kids menu. You will see on your receipt all quick service credits are listed together. Only table Service Credits are split adult/child.

Policy versus practice.

The policy is clear that children must order off the children’s menu. In practice, people have not had any issue ordering off the adult menu at counter service restaurants.

Policy versus practice.

The policy is clear that children must order off the children’s menu. In practice, people have not had any issue ordering off the adult menu at counter service restaurants.

This exactly. The Disney web site clearly states that a child must order off of a child's menu when one is available. What happens when you are in the parks may be different.

So, are the QS credits not specified as kids QS credits? I never used the dining plan before and I'm wondering how they ensure they remove a kids credit of they get an adult meal, so that you're not short an adult credit when you didn't want to be. Or does it not matter at all?

So, are the QS credits not specified as kids QS credits? I never used the dining plan before and I'm wondering how they ensure they remove a kids credit of they get an adult meal, so that you're not short an adult credit when you didn't want to be. Or does it not matter at all?
No - not on QS - yes on TS. Despite it saying otherwise on line everyone reports that the credits are just listed together.

Might just have to get one adult to order all the meals while the kids wait and hide behind a bush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter