Kids at Ohanas

Sue F UK

Florida keeps me poor...but happy
Hi Guys,

We have booked PS at Ohanas on the 17th July and I noticed a few threads that say they play games with the children but not giving much more info.

So what things do they do and would it be suitable for DD who is 6? (And DH who is 33 ?? ;) )

Well I think I saw a Hula Hooping contest and another game was...well I'm not sure what the goal of it was exactly but it involved all the kids following a CM around in a line with Coconut Shells - clippy clopping like horses, hehehe.

Penny :D

Yep Hula hoop contest, and the sweep the coconut round the room race ( this was great fun, coconuts have a mind of their own :) )

oha5.jpg

oha5a.jpg

we had hula hooping and coconut sweeping - Katie was hopeless at both, but she seemed to enjoy it.

Bev

Our children loved the Hula hooping and coconut races, the prizes of gummy worms even had our DD(11) up and interested!! The other two girls were 8 and 4, but it wasn't too "in your face" like Whispering Canyon Pony Race that was a lot noisier!!

Hey, Dave. Fatman half-pints have got some way to go if they're ever gonna uphold the family trait! Less hula-ing and more eating is what's called for! ;)

Sue the games are about every 40 minutes so yer DD (and DH if he crouches) will get to join in at least one - or more if yer make the meal last.

No crouching required Dave (SD) - he ain't that tall !!!:)

Thanks for the info Guys...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter