Kids names on hotel reservations?

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
I've seen that you need everyone's names on hotel reservations for the tourist visas, does that include kids? Or just adults?

Most of what I've found online state "everyone". So I would say to include the kids. More recently, I've seen read different reports that the immigration person for the transit visa desk at the airport didn't even look in detail.
I wouldn't risk not having everyone.

I've seen that you need everyone's names on hotel reservations for the tourist visas, does that include kids? Or just adults?

For the standard 10 year tourist visa, no you do not. Assuming you are applying for everyone's tourist visa at once, the consulate is smart enough to deal with a single name on the hotel reservations - as long as you all share the same surname things should be simple as your children's visa applications will point out they are staying/funded by you. They will also probably indicate that you filled them out and will be handled all at once - my family of four has sequentially numbered visas.

I am not sure how well they would handle different surnames without including say a copy of a marriage or adoption certificate. When in doubt include paperwork!

One thing to watch out with Disney hotel reservations - I had to print out the webpage that showed the reservation number and my full name and then also the details page with the dates. The detailed page is "Disney" like and only shows your first name which the consulate will balk over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!