Kids Nite Out was amazing!!!!

jaysue

DIS Veteran
I was with DS (3 1/2 yrs old) on a recent trip to WDW and called in a KNO sitter to spend Saturday evening with DS while I went off to Spectro/FITS/E-Ride night at MK (I had taken DS to Spectro/FITS on the Tuesday so he had his fill of it already)

Called and booked before the trip, it was very easy. Then called the day before to confirm the room number that we were staying in at the CR and they also gave me the name of the person who was coming. There was a bit of a glitch with the arrival time but traffic on I-4 was bad that afternoon. KNO called and gave me an arrival update and offered to waive the travel charges which I thought was great customer service.

Anyways, the person arrived and I had preped my DS through the afternoon by saying we were having dinner with a special friend (this piqued his interest) and then she was going to play games and colouring and crafts while Daddy was going on the big rollercoasters and that if he received a good report card, DS would get a present as well.

So we went to dinner at the Concourse Steakhouse which was a fabulous ice breaker for DS and the sitter in the comfortable environment for DS of having Daddy there as well. After dinner we went for a stroll through the concourse to the stores and to look at the globe of the park signature attractions and then to look at the model monorail.

By this time, DS was totally comfortable with the KNO sitter (who was working towards a degree in child psychology!!!) and was more than happy to go back to the room and see Daddy off for the night.

The amount of crafts and drawings they did was amazing and I could tell he had a good time when I arrived back at the room.

She was very professional, courteous and had a great way with kids. KNO sitters are bonded, CPR trained, background check etc.

I would strongly recommend this service to anyone and would use a KNO sitter again if the circumstances required it

Thanks
jaysue

Thanks jaysue!

I'm happy to hear y'all had such a great exprience!

Can youlet us know what the hourly charges are as well as what the travel charge would have been? Be interesting to compare with Fairy Godmothers.

Thanks!

We also did a KNO on our last trip (although staying off-site). Have no complaints whatsoever and DH/I had a blast that evening (although spent off WDW property- we ate out and did some other things- had a great time! We don't usually get to go out alone at home- like ever. LOL)

Although at first I was a little concerned because she was late (due to having to go through the office-which I didn't know- and at 6pm no one was there- but finally someone from KNO office called me and we worked it out where she came to us without going through the office) and I'm not sure she spoke very good english when she got there. I was concerned she didn't understand anything I said/instructions/etc.
But apparently she did- she did everything I asked and the kids had no complaints either (and 2 were old enough to tell us if there was anything to report -if you know what I mean) . She even gave them baths and in bed asleep when we returned (it was late) :)

She didn't bring anything to do with them or anything special like that- but they had their own new Christmas toys anyway- so that wasn't an issue. I would recommend them. :)

Oh and btw- they were very nice about changing plans also- I think it's a 24hr limit of changing things though? Anyway, our first plans were needing them on NYE but we changed our minds and cancelled that night and made it another night. They had no problems with this at all and were very pleasant about changing things and also answering any questions I had. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter