Kids on dxddp at Via Napoli

quandrea

DIS Veteran
do kids have to order off the kids menu at Via Napoli when on the dxddp? I know at other restaurants they can order off the adult menu since credits are pooled. I know this may not be the case at Via Napoli as they are more strict. Please advise.

The rule is that kids must order from the kids menu at all restaurants. Any exceptions are based on the server, not the restaurant. Credit pooling has nothing to do with that requirement.

Folks frequently use the credits that they paid the child price for to order an adult meal for an adult. That’s the gray area with no enforcement.

For many restaurants the server will allow a child to order from the adult menu when using the DxDDP. I would bet the farm that will not occur at Via Napoli. This is one restaurant that follows the rules to a T.

I don't know the actual answer to your question, but when we ate there we had the regular dinning plan, and our girls ordered off the kids menu but they got an appetizer with there meals. Which was nice, as that is not usually the case! And they had a really nice fruit but, with strawberries and rasperries in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!