Kids races - logistics

Nennie

Insert funny comment here!
I have 3 kids in 3 different races (ages 1, 4, and 7). I see that the start times for the races are staggered, so does this mean I would have time to go from one race to the other, or is it better to split up the kids (and parents) for the races?

Also, are strollers permitted in the finish line area, and if not, is there a designated stroller parking area?

Thanks so much! Have been so busy thinking about my own race, that I neglected to think about how the kids races work! LOL!!!!

Which event? They might have changed so they are all at wwos now but in the past different events (January vs princess etc) do kid races differently.

they are all in the same area and finish in the same spot so you shouldn't have trouble going from one to the other, I don't know about the stroller parking but I would imagine there is somewhere to put them

Thanks so much! We head down tomorrow morning!

So the January marathon weekend in WDW.

We do have Star Wars at Disneyland in 8 days and Princess at WDW coming up, so I felt the question was important.

Is one of them doing the Mickey Mile? Have you seen page 17 of the Event Guide?

Our experience (only with the Mickey Mile, but it's all in the same area) is that the paths are cement but most of where adults are standing is on grass. I wouldn't want to deal with a stroller, though getting TO that area, especially if you're in a hurry, would make me want one. It's a good amount of walking (all the way past the buildings for the expo then down stairs/back and forth walking path).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter