Kids sail free promotion

quickcat

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this has been posted already, but on several different sailings for the remainder of this year after you go into the booking part where you enter how many people, there is a flag across the childrens part that says kids sail free. I didn't see royal promoting this on their website, but it's definitely there on the several cruises that I have looked at. Now we're tempted to switch to the oasis :)

I don't know if this has been posted already, but on several different sailings for the remainder of this year after you go into the booking part where you enter how many people, there is a flag across the childrens part that says kids sail free. I didn't see royal promoting this on their website, but it's definitely there on the several cruises that I have looked at. Now we're tempted to switch to the oasis :)

best promotion ever.

It's on the RCI Blog posted yesterday -

Royal Caribbean offering kids sail free deal through end of May

Kids Sail Free is valid on cruises booked between May 17 - 31, 2017.

Offer includes

• 30% off the standard cruise fare for all guests in a stateroom; all stateroom categories. Applies to sailings on or after June 17, 2017.
  • Kids Sail Free offer
    • Free cruise fare of third and higher guests who are 12 years or younger as of cruise departure date, booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom on 5 nights or longer sailings that depart between Sep. 1, 2017 - Dec. 14, 2017 across Bahamas, Caribbean, North East Caribbean, Bermuda, Coastal and Canada itineraries.
    • Valid on Vision of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Empress of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, Independence of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas and Explorer of the Seas.
    • Kids Sail Free excludes sailings departing on or between 11/16/17 – 11/26/17.
  • Oasis Class Sale
    • Valid on cruises booked May 17, 2017 7:00AM EST to May 24, 2017 6:59am EST on sailings that depart on or after June 17, 2017.
    • Dollars off on Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas sailings departing on or after June 17, 2017 determined by stateroom category booked:
      • $50 off per stateroom for interior and oceanview
      • $150 off per stateroom for balcony
      • $300 off per stateroom for suite
30% Savings is combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts, Shareholders Benefits and NextCruise offers. 30% Savings is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including but not limited to, restricted rates. All offers are not combinable with any other offer or promotion.

Dollars Off is not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts or Shareholder Benefits. Maycation 30% and Dollars Off are not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including but not limited to, restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, and Military), Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, and Net Rates.

Offer open to residents of U.S. or Canada.

I hope those with kids that have already booked call in to get an updated quote. Tempted to book one for our fall break.

A few questions:
Does RCL generally allow applying promotions after you are already booked?

Is the kids sail free an annual promotion with RCL? Or random?
Or something they are doing for the first time?

Do they have opening day pricing like Disney?! It couldn't be better than this offer, could it?

Thanks!

You can anyways reprice with the current promotion. Whether it is better depends on the new offer.

I believe the kids sail free will depend on the rate of bookings. It is not the first time they have offered it.

Pricing depends on how the specific booking is going. If they are filling the ship then the prices will increase. If there are not enough bookings then prices will decrease to promote bookings. This is industry wide not line specific.

You can anyways reprice with the current promotion. Whether it is better depends on the new offer.

I believe the kids sail free will depend on the rate of bookings. It is not the first time they have offered it.

Pricing depends on how the specific booking is going. If they are filling the ship then the prices will increase. If there are not enough bookings then prices will decrease to promote bookings. This is industry wide not line specific.

Thank you!
I think DCL's prices never decrease - LOL! It's always up after opening day, unless they throw out a VGT rate. So they seem different from the rest of the industry for sure! ;)

Good to know you can always re-price with a current promotion!

Is that paying for 2 adults and 4 free kids?

How do I know if the cruise is qualifying?
I believe the restriction are listed in the post further up. We are on Allure in Oct- it is 2 adults and 4 free kids (just paid port fees and taxes on each)

I just priced a cruise and the
I believe the restriction are listed in the post further up. We are on Allure in Oct- it is 2 adults and 4 free kids (just paid port fees and taxes on each)

Thanks! I put in for a cruise that seems to tick off all the criteria but the price seemed high considering the criteria above

We jumped on in yestrday too for a 2018 sailing. 60% off my wife, daughter for free and $150 i instant savings. Three of us on an oceanview balcony on the 14th deck (Allure of the Seas) next may for $3200.

We priced out a cruise on the Allure too and it came to $2500 for a balcony! For 2 adults, 1 child. I think it was like Dec 2017 though... I can't remember the date now.

I just priced out a 6 night Carribean cruise on Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas yesterday. Came out to $1,800 for an ocean view room for our family of four (me, wife, and 2 daughters 9, 12) for the end of February 2018

Seems like a heck of a deal to me, never been on RC before though

I just priced out a 6 night Carribean cruise on Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas yesterday. Came out to $1,800 for an ocean view room for our family of four (me, wife, and 2 daughters 9, 12) for the end of February 2018

Seems like a heck of a deal to me, never been on RC before though

just ended up booking the above cruise last night, was just over $1,800, both kids are free, and I got $100 onboard credit. I actually booked literally 30 minutes before they started the WOW special yesterday. Was able to call and they still gave me the credit anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!