Kids Suites at PBH

SamR

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any pictures they could post of one of the Kids Suites at PBH? I have seen the 360 view picture at the Universal web site (which is of the kids' room), but it would be nice to see pictures of the rest of the suite.

In lieu of pictures, can anyone answer these questions:

1) Is the bed in the main room a king or queen?

2) I have read of the very large bathroom in the Deluxe rooms at PBH. Is the bathroom in the kids suite of the same size?

You can see some pictures of a kids suite here a few at the top of the page and more at the bottom.

The bed in main room is a King. The bath is the same from a deluxe room. I know if 2 different themes, the nautical one that has 2 twins in the kids room and the castle that offers bunk beds.

Thanks, Jessica. I had not been to that site before...A lot of good pictures there. The castle bunk beds look especially neat. I think my boys (especially the seven year old) would really like that...Maybe I'll update my reservation with a request for a "castle" room.

Thanks again! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter