Kingdom Hearts Unchained X

I've been playing it for a day now and if you've ever played it; it's just like puzzle and dragon! there is a premium curacy but it can easily be earned in game and it's not necessary for game play, you use it for fancy outfits, unlocking the daily dungeons all at once rather then just they day their normally open for and for the character slots.

I've been loving it! And so far I haven't even thought about spending money on it because there hasn't been a time where I actually needed to, unlike Magic Kingdoms.

I was late to this game...only started in Feb...boy do they know how to tempt you into spending money or what? I have enjoyed it, like when new quests with rewards come out.

I was way behind in the Kingdom Hearts series, so had to read up on what was happening...I only played the first game...started the second one and was confused...I was missing Donald, Goofy and Sora.

I have played since Day 1....started spending money on the weekly VIP was a trap but I don't really have time for console games anymore so I don't get too mad at myself.

Gosh I just downloaded this and it is adorable!! I haven't played KH since it first came out so I barely remember anything about it but I am liking this so far.

I have played since Day 1....started spending money on the weekly VIP was a trap but I don't really have time for console games anymore so I don't get too mad at myself.

They know how to temp you into spending money. Still possible to enjoy for free...just have to fight the temptation.

I just started playing last week and, with the free AP event, I’ve managed to grind up to level 100 and quest 168. This game is so complicated. I need some kind of instruction manual. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!