Kingdom Keepers Books

DisneyPrincess1984

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Coming in to give you all a tip - you might know about, might not.

My family LOVES Disney - I grew up going almost every year but we waited until our sons were of the age where they would remember their trips before we took them for the first time a year and a half ago. Planning on going back next year.

Anyways, for this past Christmas I bought them the first couple of chapter books in this Kingdom Keepers series. These books take place in all of the Disney parks - and they talk about the rides, and some Disney facts and fit it all into a scary/thrilling/sci-fi fiction story. We are halfway through reading the first book in the series together, which takes place in the Magic Kingdom, and we are really enjoying them. The second book is waiting on our book shelf for us - it takes place in Animal Kingdom. And then I will order the rest of the books once we finish these first two.

Just wanted to pass along - my boys are 10 and 8 and we read them together as a family, and it's really fun since they are able to relate to all the rides and scenes talked about in the books. I have been finding them on Amazon. Happy reading!

https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?as...linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_ina1AbKKN8MR0

I haven't read them with my kids, but I did read them. I loved them. Now that you mention it my oldest is probably old enough for these books now....we are working on Harry Potter with her, but we may have to try this too. Great idea!

I always wondered what they were about but never really looked into it. I think my kids would love these!

Same not a parent but an Auntie and I loved them and have been sharing them with my nephew too.

The Kingdom Keepers audiobooks are hands-down, the best cure for are-we-there-yet-itis on a road trip to WDW. Most people can get them at no charge via their local public library system, and they are enjoyable for the entire family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!