KISS code?

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
Question about the Budget car rental KISS code that I tried. On the Mousesavers site, is says that the KISS code wll get you $199/week rate on a minivan. When I tried this online, I'm getting $249/week. That is still a great rate, but I'd love the $199 rate! Does anyone know anything about this? Has the rate gone up? Any info/tips would be appreciated! :p

The KISS code may only good for certain dates, unfortunately, so it might not work for you. It's even possible it may have expired, although I heard from someone recently who had used it. I think I have one other minivan deal on Mouse Savers, though. You might double-check...

Mary

I thought KISS was a Dollar code. Anyway, I have a minivan reserved for November with Dollar at $209 for the week and $39.99 for additional days.

Yes, it was a Dollar code - my mistake! EpcotBIll, when did you make that $209 ressie? Maybe I'm just going on the wrong date for that rate! Thanks!:bounce:

We used the Kiss code for the mini-van and got it for 209/39.99 ea add day. We were there April 20-29. If you use Dollar try and sign up for fastlane cuts out that time waiting in a long line.

Try the FVG code for Dollar. I notice that for some dates in July, the FVG code got a better rate than the KISS code.

If you're rapid rewards member you get 1/2 credit with rental, not much but every little bit helps.LAst summer they were doubling, maybe you'll get a whole one...

With priceline I was able to get a mini-van through Budget for $210 for 7 days(that's including all taxes, fees etc.) I just put in a price of $23 a day and it was accepted! This is for an August trip. Good luck. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter