kitchen sink

pinsandneedles

Earning My Ears
I can't find the post that had a picture of the kitchen sink. I am wanting to show to my DH. If you have a picture, I sure would appreciate your posting. Thanks.....;) :) :) :wave2:

I don't have a picture, but I can tell you it's awesome! We had it at the end of August & loved it. There were 10 of us (3 little ones; 2 six yr. olds & a four yr. old) & we were able to finish it. I'm not sure I'd want to tackle it with a small party, but our large one thought it was a hoot! The only thing we all voted on leaving out next time is the candided fruit slices........they just didn't go.

Don't have a picture either, but groups of 4 can finish it. We did after struggling. We also however did not like the fruit slices. I also would like to see a picture.

Hi Pinsandneedles:)
We were at Beaches and Cream this summer, did not have the kitchen sink, but intend to try it next summer when there are more of us there to eat one. I understand they sell approx. 20 of them a day!
Anyway I have a website where you could see a picture of it, if you want to PM me or E-mail I would send it to you. I am not sure if the dis boards allow me to post it that is why I suggest the e-mail or PM.
Otherwise maybe someone else will come up with a picture for you.
Wish I could be of more help. It sure looks delicious.;)

Here's a picture of our Kitchen Sink last December - this thing is HUGE!

There were five of us, and we definitely could not finish it! Of course, we did have lunch first, but we split two vouchers and a kid's meal between the five of us, so I thought we would have room!

47b2cc09b3127cce93747ad219040000001610

It is as messy as it looks - but the waitress did give us five plastic bowls and a big serving spoons, so every one could scoop out the parts they liked - the brownies were YUMMY! They turn out the lights and make a big announcement when you get your treat!

There was another (very large) kid there with his family. They each got a huge sundae, and he got the kitchen sink BY himself, and ATE it!

The Travel Channel has a show on right now on Beach Club. They just showed how they make the kitchen sink!

darn I wish I had seen that. We are planning on having one of those when we go in Dec...Looks yummy :)

Having had both the KS and the Earthquake--the Earthquake at Ghirardelli is far superior! The Kitchen Sink has food items in it that just don't belong together. All five of my boys felt sick after eating it. The Earthquake, on the other hand, you get to choose your flavors and toppings. Absolutely wonderful. Just our family's opinion. (I know you didn't ask!;) )

The next airing of Great Hotels: Beach Club/Yacht Club on the Travel Channel is on Nov 21 12:30pm eastern time. Just watched it and I'm so excited to back to the World soon. I can't imagine someone eating that by themselves..

I wanted to see that show and I forgot all about it. Now I have to wait an entire month. Oh well.

I agree about the Kitchen Sink. It is fun to do but we didn't think it was the best we had ever tasted. The No Way Jose tasted MUCH better. Glad we did the Kitchen Sink but we won't be doing it again.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter