Knott's Berry Farm food prices - photos

Thank you for posting this! We went a few weeks ago and had a horrible time going to each place to see what they had and ended up getting panda express. The prices at knotts are way high especially the "kids" meals! I rather go to the chicken resturant or get the chicken to go and eat outside and if you can there is tons of fast food places very close.

I too agree that KBF food prices are really high! If we eat when we are there we go to Mrs. Knott's Chicken To-Go and eat it outside. I always ask for hot chicken from the kitchen (this was a tip from an employee).

If we don't eat there then we eat somewhere outside the park. Claim Jumper, Fat Burger, or Del Taco. Oh, and we usually don't buy much in the way of snacks either.

Speaking of Panda Express, I was shocked after they first opened and saw how much more than were there than at other PE (we have one nearby).

I guess since they offer some many discounted admissions they have to make up some money somewhere!:rotfl2: Knott's is definitely one of the places we drink water (DD9 loves to add those Crystal Light tubes)

Thank OP for the info.

The Knotts bakery in the block of shops outside the entrance gates has whole boysenberry pies for only $5 approx. We just wanted 2 slices but the girl recommended getting the whole pie because it was a better deal. :cool1: The pie was delicious!!! :cloud9: Just the right amount of tartness and sweetness. So much better than those sickly sweet gooey fruit pies that many places sell.

I went to KBF yesterday. I had only been once in my life when I was 10. It was fun, but the food? Seriously? $4 for a water is ridiculous!! But beyond even the prices, the food is pretty much crap. Goes for all theme parks. You cannot find decent food anywhere at a theme park. Best to bring your own if you can. Saves money, but saves your gut as well. I know it kind a sounds like a silly thing....I mean it's a theme park what do you expect? But at least offering fresh food at a few places in the park would be nice. We actually did the BBQ thing and found they had salad (just iceberg lettuce, etc., nothing substantial) and fresh fruit. Oh, and some corn that was steamed to within an inch of it's life. The fruit was probably the best thing we were able to have all day. Everything else was typical processed garbage. I would thing they would be able to offer better food at a place with "Farm" in the title. I saw a weird sign when we entered about how you could not bring in food or drink from outside the park. Then something about a small cooler was OK. Gonna have to read up on that. I'm always bringing food from home now on, no matter what. More of a health thing than even a cost thing.

While I agree that food prices at Knotts often rival even Disney, it must be noted that its far cheaper to go to Knotts than Disney!! Not sure prices today, but last year I bought my whole family season passes for $59 each. That won't even get you a single day at Disney! We always make 1 day at Knotts part of our DLR trip and we go several times a year.

That said, we always eat at the chicken diner outside the gates. Far cheaper and better quality food. We then bring our meal to the tables just outside the side entrance gate.

I was so glad to find this thread. We are planning on trying KBF for the first time this coming trip, and I have been searching for food prices; as previous posters have said, there is no way I would have been expecting these prices! :scared1:

I am glad to see that the hot dog cart offers turkey dogs, since 50% of our family eats no beef. Can anyone comment on the quality of the hot dogs in general? Also, is it hard to find the chicken diner outside of the park?

Also, is it hard to find the chicken diner outside of the park?

The Chicken Diner is very easy to find. Its just south of the main gates along the main entrance road into Knotts. This is also where the Knotts gift shops are selling Knotts preserves and other items. There is a sit down restaurant as well as a take out counter. Takes just a couple minutes walk at most. We bought a large bucket of chicken, a liter bottle of soda, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits and a boysenberry pie that easily fed 2 adults and 3 kids (9-12yr) for about $40. Much better food and cheaper than inside the park. Use the picnic tables just outside the alternative entrance gates (just south of main gate) near guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter