Knotts Berry Farm, what rides can I not fit on?

Your stats are pretty close to my husband's - he's 6'5" 250. We went to the park last year and he was able to ride everything except the Sidewinder. We waited in line for that but when we got to the front, he couldn't physically sit down so we had to walk away. Some of the other coasters were uncomfortable for him, but he could squeeze in. I can't comment on the Xcelerator because it wasn't open when we were there.

ETA: I just saw perlster's post below. I remember reading that on their website and being afraid he wouldn't fit on anything, but I was surprised he could fit on most things. At Disneyland the only ride that is really, really hard for him is Space Mountain - he kind of has to rock back and forth to get in and out of the seats lol. How do you fair at Disneyland if you've been? We also went to Knott's on a VERY slow day - mid-week in the off-season. Because of that, we knew we wouldn't be upset if we waited in line and he didn't fit. The longest line of the day was about 20 minutes.

"Due to rider restraint requirements, guests of exceptional size may not be accommodated on some of our attractions. This may apply, but not be limited to, guests who exceed 6'2" or those who exceed 250 pounds (some attractions may have lower weight restrictions), have a 46" waistline or 54" chest."

"Due to rider restraint requirements, guests of exceptional size may not be accommodated on some of our attractions. This may apply, but not be limited to, guests who exceed 6'2" or those who exceed 250 pounds (some attractions may have lower weight restrictions), have a 46" waistline or 54" chest."

I don't know about Knotts specificially, I'm going there for the first time in September, but Cedar Point, that's owned by the same company has a similar statement. The trouble with that statement like other's have said, doesn't tell you anything other than you may have problems. And in Cedar points case, each item listed is a different ride.

At Cedar point it reads
Due to rider restraint system requirements, guests of exceptional size may not be accommodated on some of our rides. This may apply, but not be limited to, men who exceed 6’2”, or those who exceed 225 pounds, have a 40” waistline or 52” chest or females who exceed 200 pounds or wear size 18 or larger. Each person has different body proportions so it is not possible to list exact size and weight.

In that case, the 40" waistline is Millinium force that had similar restraints to Xcelerator but both have been modified (in different ways). The 52" chest is Raptor, which is similar to Silver Bullet but Silver bullet has modified "big boy" seats in a couple of rows, so it's 54" at Knotts.

That being said, It also depends on How your big. I was able to Ride Millinium force with a 44" waist because In reality it's more thigh measurement instead of waist. I'm about the OP size 6'4" 280, and the ones I'm most worried about are Xcelerator and Sidewinder.

I can now report that anyone 6'5" would find Sierra Sidewinder to be a pain in the ... legs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter