kona app ? vs Ohanna

skitodisney

Earning My Ears
Are the kids allowed an app at Kona on DDP? Nothing on the kids menu looks good to my son. I do think he would like the sticky wings as app though? We would like to try Kona instead of Ohannas, although the menu there( Ohanna) would probably be better for him. At Konas, the kiddie kone he would love whereas at Ohanna he will not like the bread pudding. Any suggestions? thanks

My DD6 loves the sticky wings! :goodvibes Last time we ate there that's what she had for dinner. My mom, myself and DD usually order 2 meals and share them. My DD gets full on the wings alone. And adults can order the kids dessert too! We ate at O'hana's few trips ago and didn't care for the skewers-overcooked for the most part. However, we've never had a meal we didn't like at Kona. It's now at the top of our list. Had dinner there twice in Sept. 05. :cool1:

My DD is looking forward to eating at Kona this Sept.-she said "I can't wait for those wings". I've even made them at home-Yummy! Kona is much more relaxed to than Ohanas-sometimes it's nice to have a quieter meal.

Happy Dining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter