Kona Cafe TS credit with new menu

bcuinohio

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Kona Cafe on the DDP since the new menu rolled out? I was wondering which of the new steaks are included on the DDP.

I wondered as well. I cannot see anything on the menu that distinguishes what is excluded, if anything.

Curious as well. One of the porterhouse steaks is pricey. Can't imagine that it is 1 TS credit?:confused:

Curious also, especially since the steaks appear to come on their own and the sides are all add ones. What do you get for a TS credit?

Curious also, especially since the steaks appear to come on their own and the sides are all add ones. What do you get for a TS credit?
With the new menu, probably will get a steak if we keep the ADR. Not a fan of the new menu, seems like there is a lot of sushi for sushi lovers. We loved the sticky wings, but if the steaks are good, we will consider keeping it. There was another post on another thread saying that the steak was good, but they weren't a fan of the arugala side? Isn't arugala a type of lettuce. Hoping that I will receive clarification of the sides as well.

I ate there the last week of January. I got the Prime NY Strip, which did not come with a side. If I recall, none of the steaks came with a side. That was 42. 1 TS credit. I had eaten at Kona several times in the past and was really disappointed in the new menu.

Also adding, since someone asked what else you get for a TS credit. You get dessert, but the dessert is now those shot glass deserts. I don't want pudding in a glass when I am paying higher prices. :)

I know in the past you’ve been able to request the ‘Ohana bread pudding for dessert at Kona for dinner - anyone had luck with this since the menu change?

We were there last month and were very disappointed with Kona. The most expensive steak is for two people. Others are included. The entree is only the meat. Extra charge for potato or vegetable. Don’t save much room for dessert as that was a disappointing experience. Ask about many other meals and I will rave.

We were there last month and were very disappointed with Kona. The most expensive steak is for two people. Others are included. The entree is only the meat. Extra charge for potato or vegetable. Don’t save much room for dessert as that was a disappointing experience. Ask about many other meals and I will rave.

I have an ADR there for our next trip. I wanted to eat at the Poly on our first night since we are staying there. Now I am having second thoughts about eating at the Kona Cafe. Ohana's only ADR available is later than we want to eat. I am thinking of switching to the 1900

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!