Kona reservations

Dizzy day

Earning My Ears
We have reservations at Kona at 8:55 the morning after we get to FW never been before, just need suggestions on the best way to get there. Please help!

We have reservations at Kona at 8:55 the morning after we get to FW never been before, just need suggestions on the best way to get there. Please help!
You have a couple options. 1. You can get on the resort boat to the contemporary then take the monorail to the poly. 2. You can take the MK boat then catch the boat or the monorail to the poly.

First time at FW and first time my Mom has stayed on property, want to make her love Disney transportation

The boat to CR and monorail would be faster and less crowded than going to MK.

I agree with boat to Contemporary and then monorail to Poly. We did that several times recently. It worked smoothly and was fun.

I think you could also take a bus from Fort Wilderness to the TTC and walk to the Poly from there. The TTC and Poly have a nice little walking path between them.

Thanks just lost my job but nothing is going to ruin my vacation!

Sorry to hear that. Go and enjoy your vacation, we had a sad occassion just before our last trip. Time away was just what we needed. Best of luck to you in the search for a new job.

Sorry to hear that. Go and enjoy your vacation, we had a sad occassion just before our last trip. Time away was just what we needed. Best of luck to you in the search for a new job.
I know everything will work out but the timing just blows. Have been planning this trip for about 10 months

I know everything will work out but the timing just blows. Have been planning this trip for about 10 months

I hear you, our incident happened two weeks before the trip, and we had been planning the entire year prior. So I understand completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter