Kona - Updated Post #1 Awesome breakfast---- mini review

Considering going to Kona for breakfast the day we leave WDW. Would love to hear your review. I'm thinking you're enjoying your breakfast right about now. Hope you and DD are having a WONDERFUL time. :sunny:

ThreeAngels said:
Considering going to Kona for breakfast the day we leave WDW. Would love to hear your review. I'm thinking you're enjoying your breakfast right about now. Hope you and DD are having a WONDERFUL time. :sunny:

I just wanted to say Hi! We live in Buffalo, NY. Well technically, West Seneca but anyway I wanted to say hi and yes, Go Bills!

Oh and I would suggest you go to Kona for breakfast, it is the best! We are going on our trip next month!!! :banana:

fterie4u said:
I just wanted to say Hi! We live in Buffalo, NY. Well technically, West Seneca but anyway I wanted to say hi and yes, Go Bills!

Oh and I would suggest you go to Kona for breakfast, it is the best! We are going on our trip next month!!! :banana:

LOL! We're from Cheektowaga/Depew! I went to Depew High School (eons ago) and DH went to Maryvale (even MORE eons ago). I grew up in the French & Borden area. How about you?

I've just been reading the breakfast menu from Kona and I'd say YES, we must eat there. Hope I can still get an ADR. It would be for 7 weeks from today!

Hope you enjoy your Kona breakfast AND your anniversary trip! :goodvibes

ThreeAngels said:

I have updated post #1 with my review! Before I saw your response I thought to myself.... (no one else here will listen!).. if I were vacationing here.... this would be a great place to end the trip. Not too much hustle and bustle before the long journey home!

I give it two thumbs up..... and will return again - but unless there is another adult with me - I will only be ordering ONE BREAKFAST!

TwingleMum said:
Martha~ Thanks so much for letting us have breakfast with you...its was wonderful.

My goodness - I wish you all would have eaten more. I left sooo much food on the table, but we weren't coming right home, and I forgot the cooler with ice! I could have eaten those pancakes and Tonga Toast for a little snack.

I need to get one of those little coolers that you can plug into the ciggy lighter in the car for our day trips.... so we can have cold water waiting in the car, and for situations like these! I''m just never organized enough to remember to get the cooler ready!

Luckily I could get a to go cup for the coffee - it would have been a real waste to have the left as well!

Your breakfast looked so nice and relaxing! There's nothing nicer than a mommy/daughter day out... in DISNEYWORLD!!!

Glad you enjoyed your morning!

:sunny:

oh my.. I want some NOW. :love: We had a version of Tonga Toast when we did the AKL breakfast safari at the Tusker House. The chef prepares a buffet meal for us beforehand and he did a verson of the Kona tonga Toast. However, his version used dark brown sugar. The Tonga Toast one looks soo good too. We're going to try the recipe that's in the Disney cookbook.... we'll have to see if it's anything like the real thing.

That's to the OP for the great pics.

Thanks for the review. I love Kona CAfe :love: Its our favorite in all of WDW at the moment.

Next time I go I have to have a Mimosa too. I have never had the pressed pot coffee before. Big difference from the regular Kona Coffee?

Thanks again

Oh, and did I mention that I am so jealous of how close you live to the WDW :rotfl:

Have a great trip in October :wave:

Perfect timing on the review. We were looking for another breakfast place and you sold us on Kona. We love coffee so that is a big selling point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter