Kualoa Ranch and Climb Works in One day?

TwinMommyDec05

Earning My Ears
First trip coming up up and trying to figure out if I should try to do Kualoa Ranch Movie Tour and Climb Works for ziplining in one day. They are both on the East side of the Island so it seemed like it might be doable...
What do you think fellow Dis-Boarders? (Kids are teenagers, not little ones).
Thanks!!

I would think it could be done. We did the zip line at Kualoa, killed a couple hours and did two hour ATV at Kualoa. We had to wait for others doing a different tour in order to do ATV together. You would have time to drive to Climbworks . I plan to do climbworks in June.

DH and I did the premier movie tour at Kualoa Ranch. As I recall, the tour was around 9:15am. We got to the Ranch at 8:30 for check-in, the tour finished up around 11:30am, and we had the buffet lunch at the Ranch after (which is excellent!). We were leaving the Ranch about 12:30. I'm not familiar with Climb Works, but thought it would be helpful to know the timeline for the movie tour to help plan the afternoon.

I think yes. We are planning to do exactly this. We did them on separate days in 2016, but plan to do together this time.

Imho, seems Climbworks seems a larger more complete zip lining operation than Kualoa’s own version. If you do an early time near 9am or vice versa, the afternoon ought to be just fine for the other. Then work your day back clockwise or counterclockwise to Ko Olina.

We just did climbworka this past Friday and it was amazing. Book an early morning tour and then an afternoon tour for ranch, should be easy to do both.

We just did climbworka this past Friday and it was amazing. Book an early morning tour and then an afternoon tour for ranch, should be easy to do both.
How long did it take you to get to Climbworks from Aulani early in the morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter