L and M Car Rental

ilovefh

Is it Disney time yet?
I have heard VERY mixed reviews of L and M. I need to rent a car for 8 days in May. Since I am 22 I usually rent from Enterprise because they have the cheapest under 25 fee. But this time, with my flight being at 7 am I dont want to have to return off aiport property. So I need a place in at airport. With L and M I can save about $100. I would like the smallest car they have (cheapest!!) so I dont care too much what kind...and I'm only going to use to to drive to the train station to pick up my friend and MAYBE to Sea World one day. It would be cheaper to do the whole Mears for me, taxi for her thing, but we would like to have a car just in case.

If you have used L and M what is your experience?

Thanks!

Elena

I have used L&M twice and had no problems with them. I got the car I reserved at the price I reserved. I'm going in April but have Alamo reserved this time because they are cheaper but I would rent from L&M again. If you do rent from them and don't want their insurance make sure you bring proof of insurance with you (copy front page of your policy).

The main problem with L&M as reported on this forum by a handful of people is, getting to the rental counter and they simply refuse to honor your reservation.

Therefore, if you do plan to try to use them, have some backup plan in mind. For example using Yourride or other limo service, riding Disney buses, and scrubbing all your off site travel. A backup plan is not just going to another rental company. Walking up to any car rental counter with no reservation almost always results in a tremendous price.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Oh my goodness I hadnt heard that. I called the administrative office and left a message about that. To rent from any other company would cost an arm and a leg! Hopefully I will get a call back and I will take the name of the person I am speaking with.

Elena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter