L and M car rental

trepka1440

Mouseketeer
It seems they're the cheapest by far, has anyone used them and what were your impressions??? Thanks!!

Over the apst three or so years there's been a lot of discussion of L&M, most of it very negative. I'd be wary at best. A car rental problem is a terrible way to start or finish a trip.

Anne

I've rented twice from L&M and will do so again in April. No problems with them.

we just rented from L&M without any problems... we had a minivan ( ford windstar 4000 miles on the clock ) crisp clean, no lines and no problems at all.. 129 USD Orbitz rate + fees
total was 434 USD for 2 weeks incl. the gas ( bring it back empty )
I would definetely rent again ( insurance was covered by my german amex platinum card )
After all those negative discussions it was a extremly positive experience and i would highly recommend them and will use them again for my future Orlando travel. So far i did use the BIG companies, but now i will stick to L&M

Stephan from munich germany

I have considered them but have been scared off by all the negative posts on this board, which seem to outnumber the positives by a large margin. Instead, I use L & M's rates as a baseline for bidding on an MCO rental company via Priceline. I have always been able to beat their rate and Priceline and have gotten good companies (Avis twice and Alamo twice...I've seen reports of problems with Alamo, but they have been okay for me both times).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Used L&M three times without any problem. ALAMO is the one with problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We used them last April and we have them booked this April. We had no problem at all. You do have to go to the counter with your insurance card but it was fast. This year will be a real test as its the day before Easter. I will let you folks know how that goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter